Numerous experts and years of research say that if mothers are able to breastfeed, it has a long list of health, psychological, financial and even environmental benefits. But breastfeeding for first time moms can be overwhelming, frustrating, and exhausting. Whether you have issues with latching or nipple pain and soreness, you may experience multiple setbacks in your baby’s first year. That’s why we’ve brought you The Ultimate Guide to Breastfeeding – written by moms, for moms.
Whether you’re pregnant with your first or you’re troubleshooting issues with baby number three, this collection of essays is the perfect resource for all moms. Read it as a complete book or reference individual chapters as needed – we’re offering this e-book for free!
SmartMom is a community of over 100,000 moms where where moms can ask each other questions and get quick advice – straight from their mobile phone. You can find us in the iOS app store and available soon for android! You can find our blog at smartmom.co. This is our first e-book.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Chapter 2: Breastfeeding Education
- Chapter 3: Lactation Consultants
- Chapter 4: Breastfeeding Nutrition
- Chapter 5: The Importance of The Breastfeeding Latch
- Chapter 6: Positions for Breastfeeding
- Chapter 7: The First Days of Breastfeeding
- Chapter 8: Keeping A Feeding Schedule for Newborn
- Chapter 9: What To Expect With A Newborn That Is Nursing
- Chapter 10: Breastfeeding Pain – What To Do When It Hurts
- Chapter 11: Going Outside – Tips for Breastfeeding in Public