Please help.. Im traveling with my mom and 2 kids (domestic flights here in USA).. do I need any certified paper from my husband (kid's dad) saying that he is ok with it? If so, what kind of document it should be? Tia

Jessica D 1 like

I don't belive you need anything. But just double check with the airline just to make sure.

V R 1 like

My friend didn't need any documents when they traveled domestically, but I would double check just to make sure.

Mel Marie 1 like

Not if it's In the us and u have custody

Lindsay H 1 like

I know in Canada it does not matter if you have custody or not you need a letter while on a plane. I would ask you lawyer On the rules on that!

Nikki M 1 like

I flew with my 2 y/o at the time. I didn't Need papers from her dad, my husband. Just her birth certificate

Samantha J 1 like

No you don’t if it's Domestic!

MamaWright3 W 1 like

Domestic might not need one but I would contact the airline because they have different policies. You can go online and print out the form and fill it out and get it notarized. That's what I had to do.

Mama Of M*** and A*** 0 likes

MamaWright3 Wrig do you remember what website I can print it out from?

Other Questions In The SmartMom Community

Diana F asks My air wick wallflowers always stop working. It's So annoying. Does anyone know why ?

Stephanie B asks I take a work-out class with my 2 yo. three times a week. He gets very antsy. I bring food, toys, crayons, stickers. Still wants to get out of the stroller and he throws everything on the floor. Unfort., kids have to remain in the stroller during the work-out. I am afraid he will throw his iPad on the floor if we bring it! Any ideas that will keep him occupied?

Stephanie B asks Why does the Mom on Ryan’s Toy Review have such an annoying voice?!!

Download SmartMom Today